Lead Bartenders are expected to provide excellent customer service, serve accurate drinks/drink mixtures, follow company policies, abide with all uniform policies, maintain high level of cleanliness and sanitation, be prompt and reliable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous bartending experience is a must
- Must have or be willing to obtain RBS server certification
- Must have or possess a CA Food Handler’s Card
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:\
- Supervision and execution of setting up and breaking down bars, existing and satellite
- Assist in ordering and inventorying of products
- Assist in scheduling of bar staff
- Providing wine, liquor and related bar service to guests at assigned stations
- Ensuring excellent service to guests and beverage servers to ensure smooth operation of the event department
- Being an exemplary team player
- Assist in recipe and special development
- Mixing drinks according to prescribed recipes
- Keeping station stocked with all liquor, glasses and accessories necessary
- Accounting for all beginning cash banks, all cash received, complimentary drink coupons and charge/tip receipts
- Maintaining integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities
- Food handling and barista duties as requested
- Assist in setup and breakdown of events as needed
- Maintain excellent safety and sanitation at all bars
- Possess flexibility in fingers and hands to operate cash register and beverage guns, pickup glasses, ice scoop and to use a shot glass to measure liquor according to procedure.
- Candidate must have mathematical abilities, including addition and subtraction.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hours Shifts.
Pay $18-$21/Hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.