Entry level helper position learning the maintenance and safe operation of all Sugar Bowl | Royal Gorge vehicular assets. Safely follow instruction and guidance from Shop Foreman, Manager, and experienced co-workers to learn basic vehicle maintenance skills with an emphasis on Snow Cat tracks, tillers, suspension, and fluid services. You will be asked to assist other team members with various projects.
- Must hold courtesy and safety in utmost priority
- Willingness to learn basic vehicle maintenance
- Willingness to learn the basics of fabrication
- Motivated self-starter who is capable of learning at a fast pace
- Willingness to learn the basic knowledge of the operation of all vehicles / equipment maintained
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a sometimes high stress, fast paced environment which can include extreme weather and situational conditions
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Refurbish grooming tractor tracks which includes but not limited to: replacing nuts, bolts, plates, grousers and belts
- Learn basic vehicle maintenance
- Work with Shop Supervisor to develop skill sets
- Maintain concise and thorough communication with team members
- Learn basic fabrication skills
- Maintain a safe, clean and presentable work place on a daily basis
- Complete and properly document all work performed
- Be an advocate for company policies and values
UNIFORM: We will provide you with a uniform jacket, insulated pants, coveralls, and hats.
Pay $19.50/hour – $20.50/hour dependent on experience.
All employees of Sugar Bowl are expected to comply with all Company policies and procedures. We recommend you review those policies and procedures, as outlined in the Employee Handbook, as part of the job application process.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.