Join our fast-growing team!
A Step Above has immediate openings for labor positions. You’ll be part of a highly skilled crew providing property maintenance services for clients in the Truckee and North Lake Tahoe area.
Both part-time seasonal and year-round positions are available.
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong work ethic, including punctuality, safety, and accountability
• Team player who works well with others
• Ability to work outdoors under a variety of conditions
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform physical tasks as needed
• Organized and reliable with a positive, professional attitude
• Committed to delivering quality service with strong attention to detail
• Flexibility with schedule
• Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record are a plus
• Perform a variety of tasks at client properties, including yard work, defensible space clearing, hand snow removal, shoveling, furniture moving, car detailing, garage cleaning and organization, debris removal, roof, and gutter cleaning
• Adhere to safe ladder use
• Load and deliver materials to job sites/client homes
• Utilize and maintain tools/machinery
• Ensure all required duties are performed in a manner consistent with company policies and procedures
• Complete other projects as assigned by the management team
• Use/apply safety precautions while performing all services
• Paid time off (sick time)
• 401(k) with employer matching
• Growth opportunities within the company
Hourly Rate: $20.00 – $22.00
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org