Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for a Maintenance Technician to ensure a clean and safe resort.
- Ability to follow instructions with little or no supervision
- Able to operate all vehicles in a safe manner and according to procedure
- Able to perform basic task functions such as painting, cleaning, demolition, snow shoveling, and janitorial functions
- Ability to usefully assist more experienced personnel in the performance of their duties
- Ability to follow instructions from more experienced personnel with little or no supervision
- Must have physical ability to do job including:
a. Ability to lift 75 lbs.
b. Able to climb ladders without fear of heights
c. General agility required.
d. Working outdoors in extreme weather conditions
- Shoveling Snow
- Operating a snow blower to remove snow
- Shoveling and general landscaping, including mowing lawns and weeding
- Move and relocate equipment, furniture and other property around the resort
- Set up tables, chairs and other equipment for special events
- Complete all work to the highest possible quality skill
- Complete work quickly and efficiently in a productive manner
- Work in a safe and clean environment
- Bring a pleasant attitude to work each day
- Encourage others to work efficiently and effectively
- Support and display all company values while on the job
Benefits & Compensation
- Hourly, year-round $21 – $29/hour
- Generous health benefits
- Paid time off (sick, vacation, etc.)
- Employer sponsored 401K
- Free season pass to Sugar Bowl Resort & Royal Gorge
- Lift ticket discounts at tons of resorts including 24 destinations thanks to the Mountain Collective
Sugar Bowl | Royal Gorge believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, hair, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender orientation, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.