Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for a Lake Mary Warden to maintain the upkeep of the Lake Mary grounds. This position monitors the private facility and ensures that only approved guests are on site. There is a high level of interaction with Sugar Bowl Villagers and must be able to provide exemplary customer service in all situations at all times.
- Ability to follow instructions with little or no supervision
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work outside for full shift
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Maintain trails by removing debris, raking walkways to ensure trails are safe for use
- Maintain both the Cabin side and South Shore (Homeowner usage only) making sure outdoor furniture is set up to the service standard
- Responsible for locking and unlocking of any lake toys on both sides of lake
- Pick up trash and maintain the cleanliness of grounds and cabin site
- Clean and stock restroom on Cabin side
- Respond to questions from guests
- Follows safe working practices and makes use of appropriate safety equipment
- Must be able to work outside for full 10 hour shift
- Seasonal position
- Complete all work to the highest possible quality skill
- Complete work quickly and efficiently in a productive manner
- Work in a safe and clean environment
- Bring a pleasant attitude to work each day
- Encourage others to work efficiently and effectively
- Support and display all company values while on the job
Pay $20/hour – $22/hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.