- 2 years of server or bartender experience
- Basic Knowledge of computer operating systems
- RBS training
- CA Food Handlers certification
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Serving of plates of food and beverages
- Assist in banquet and event setup and breakdown
- Taking of food and beverage orders from guest
- Assisting other staff in expediting of food and beverages.
- Assist in running of buffets
- Assist in cocktail service, sometimes at top of Mt Disney
- Addressing guest service situations
- Assisting in all types of catered events
- Ensuring that opening and closing checklist procedures are completed
- Checking of identification to ensure an individual is of legal drinking age
- Polishing, vacuuming, and general cleaning of food service areas
- Settling of all moneys, cc transactions, tills assigned
- Handling of hot food service items RE: bread trays
- Be an exemplary team player
- Be on time for shifts in designated uniform
- Have fun!!
Pay $18/hour – $21/hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.