Come join our team! We are a locally owned business where our employees and the community we live in, are our highest priority. We take great pride in responsibly welcoming travelers to the Tahoe Truckee area and sharing our love for the mountains that we call home. If you are seeking a career in hospitality and want to work alongside people that exemplify the work hard, play hard mentality, then we welcome you to come check us out!
Vacation Specialists act as Tahoe Getaways’ virtual front desk. This position plays an essential role in our work flow as the first point of contact for every guest throughout the Traveler Journey.
· Assisting current, upcoming, or past guests via phone or email with the details of their reservation (50%)
· Managing guest access to vacation homes and associated amenities (15%)
· Managing template based correspondence to ensure clear communication with guests (10%)
· Inputting or processing new reservations using Streamline PMS (10%)
· Handling inbound sales calls and emails, assisting potential guests in selecting a vacation home and converting leads to bookings (10%)
· Providing miscellaneous office support to other departments (5%)
· Team player; No job too big, no job too small attitude
· Outgoing, engaging, and friendly demeanor
· Ability to maintain composure in the face of stressful or challenging circumstances
· Attention to detail and ability to communicate accurately and concisely
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Stellar phone and email etiquette
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Experience using a Property Management Software system preferred
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role required; experience in hospitality or tourism role strongly preferred
· Intimate knowledge of the North Lake Tahoe and Truckee regions strongly preferred
If you are a people person, and excel in a fast paced, professional environment, this is the perfect opportunity to build a lucrative career in property management. Like most hospitality jobs, this entails a fair amount of weekend and holiday commitment. Plenty of room for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Work Remotely: Currently Hybrid
You must sign in to apply for this position.