VACATION RENTAL AUDITOR
On-call / Part-time position.
Must have a phone and a reliable car for all seasonal conditions in Lake Tahoe.
Must reside in Lake Tahoe or within 45 minutes of North Lake Tahoe.
- Inspecting short-term rental properties before and/or after guest reservations and owner stays
- Inspection includes completing a detailed digital checklist
- House supply inventory management (which can include shopping trips during audit shift) and stocking supplies in the home
- Coordination with the customer service team on any home issues, guest updates, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proficient or capable of picking up operating systems quickly
- Preferred experience with light home maintenance work (ex. changing light bulbs, replacing batteries in front door locks, etc.)
- Preferred ability for light housekeeping touch-ups and snow shoveling (if the need arises)
- Ability to confirm functionality of home systems (Thermostats, TVs, WiFi, Appliances, etc.)
- Good driving record
Pay & Hours:
Flexible schedule options
$23/hour (April, May, June, September, October, November), $25/hour (January, February, March, July, August, December)
$0.25/mile reimbursement (within Lake Tahoe)
*With the right candidate, additional hours as customer service agent are available.