This is a great opportunity to work in beautiful Lake Tahoe! This is a full time Accountant position with generous health benefits, PTO/Holidays, 401(k), and more. This individual will be responsible for assisting with the functions of the Accounting Department including regular accounting activities, the month-end closing process, the preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements, and the annual audit. This will include preparing, reviewing, and posting monthly entries into the General Ledger, tracking and processing AR/AP, processing biweekly payroll, and monthly balance sheet reconciliations. The individual will also assist with other accounting and human resource duties as necessary and should possess strong organizational and communication skills as well as a strong attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES
• Proficiency in Windows Office suite, including Excel
• Proficiency in Quickbooks (preferred)
• Account reconciliation experience
• Detail-oriented with good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related experience
• Valid CA/NV driver’s license
• Valid ID, Green Card or Resident Card if not a US Citizen
You must sign in to apply for this position.