Join our Accounting team at East West Hospitality! East West Hospitality is seeking a full time Senior Financial Accountant.
The Senior Financial Accountant is an in-office position at our Truckee location responsible for overseeing and managing all financial aspects of many East West Hospitality managed associations.
1. Produce monthly financial reports to managers and board members.
2. Creating annual budgets.
3. Assistance in insurance renewal.
4. Reserve Studies and management of Reserve Investments.
5. Billing Association homeowners quarterly.
6. Bank Reconciliation/Operating and Reserve Cash management.
7. Answering any owner questions relating to associations.
8. Presenting financials/budgets/reserves/insurance at BOD meetings and Annual meetings.
9. Answering any manager or BOD member questions in relation to financials and assist with management budget preparation.
10. Overseeing A/P clerk to ensure that all vendors are paid timely and correctly and the invoices are coded properly per the budget.
11. Overseeing A/R clerk to ensuring all A/R checks and credit cards are processed correctly, billings are sent on time and accurately, and aged receivables are recovered as quickly as possible.
12. Overseeing our collections efforts, aging Report and delinquent owners.
13. Processing month end for Homecare and Rental Program owners including processing checks to owners for rental revenue from previous month, ACH payments and mailing statements.
14. Preparing books for yearly audits, review audits and tax returns for accuracy and ensuring any AJE’s are necessary
15. Working with auditors to ensure correct audits, tax returns and payments within the time constraints by the State of California.
16. Processing and filing 1099’s for both owners and 3rd party contractors
17. Payroll work with managers to ensure all employees are paid correctly.
18. Work within Vantaca, Dynamics SL, IQWare, TimeShareWare and all other software packages to ensure all entries are accurate and complete as well as engage in training opportunities that may enhance the software or end user performance.
1. Make sure all employees are familiar with and know how to use the timekeeping system, UKG.
2. Travel agent and travel insurance commission payments.
3. Processing and posting late fees and dues billing.
4. Credit card processing.
5. Process CA Statement of Information Filings for TML and all associations managed by TML.
6. Other Duties as assigned.
· College degree or equivalent and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· HOA Experience preferred.
· Accounting degree or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with computerized accounting operations.
· Requires knowledge of computer systems including Solomon, Kronos, FRS, RCC, RDP, IQ Ware, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
· Ability to train and cross train with other staff members. Serves as an example of leadership in the department.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent accounting and organizational skills.
· May occasionally be required to travel.
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
· We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
· We believe that being unique is powerful.
· We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
· We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
· We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
· We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West – www.eastwest.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
You must sign in to apply for this position.