Recreation Ambassadors will provide a fun, welcoming and safe environment while supporting all facility operations, programs, activities and special events for members and guests while providing top-tier service.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide top-tier service to all members, guests, prospects, and fellow ambassadors, specific to social, recreational and special event programs and activities.
- Enthusiastically meet/greet/host each member, guest, prospect and fellow club and sales ambassadors upon entrance to the Family Barn.
- Serve as a point of contact and facilitator for activities and events within and around the Family Barn facility.
- Facilitate all daily Family Barn operations.
- Offer assistance for the proper use and maintenance of the Bowling Alley, Billiards, Games, Kids Korral, Camp Hall, Art Loft, Sunroom, Theater, Amphitheater, Concert Park Lake, Pool Deck and other areas inside and outside of the Family Barn. Other areas of responsibility include the Park Pavilion, Springs Pavilion, Creekside Pavilion and the Lost Library.
- Ensure all promotional materials, collateral and signage used and displayed within the Family Barn are clear and current.
- Answer phones and take reservations.
- Interact with other departments and ambassadors to promote Family Barn programs.
- Assist with monitoring and accurate recording of daily facility usage.
- Maintain Family Barn facility appearance, organization, and cleanliness.
- Assist in the facilitation of Family Barn events including Folk School & Family Events.
- Event set-up and break-down duties.
- Perform other appropriate tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent interpersonal and guest service skills.
- Ability to interact and develop positive relationships with Members.
- Maintain high ethical and moral standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit for up to 3 hours at a time
- Ability to walk and stand up to 3 hours at a time
- Ability to safely bend, kneel, twist, grip, and carry as part of above duties
POSITION DATE RANGE:
Preferred summer season availability is mid-May through mid-September weekends & holidays (July 4th) as well as mandatory staff meetings and trainings.
WAGE RANGE: $18.50 – $19.50 per hour
Martis Camp Club is an equal opportunity employer.