What we are looking for…
AvantStay is looking for an experienced maintenance technician in North Lake Tahoe Area. As the go-to handyperson, you’ll help troubleshoot basic to intermediate issues at our properties, fix inadequate parts of homes to make them functional, as well as conduct general home improvement tasks.
• Perform maintenance to our properties such as repairing furniture, unclogging drains, painting, and replacing broken items.
• Troubleshoot and repair GFCI’s, garbage disposals, electrical panels, fuses, plumbing basics, shower heads, sink hoses, changing gaskets, toilet seat lids, wax rings, levers, flaps, drywall, paint, caulking, appliance work, power tools, tile and flooring experience, cement, etc.
• Maintain organization and upkeep of supplies in storage such as tools, extra furniture and lamps, space heaters, and fans.
• Assist with furniture installation, constructing furniture, installation of cabinetry and mounting Tvs.
• Move heavy objects and be on your feet for prolonged periods of time.
What You’ll Bring Requirements…
• Prior experience conducting home maintenance with appliance repair, carpentry, plumbing, basic handyman skills
• Fantastic troubleshooter and problem solver
• Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
• Loves handy work and owns their own tools already
• Great communication skills and ability to think on your feet
• A perfectionist that obsesses over all the details
• Has a smartphone and tech savvy enough to operate our easy-to-use mobile apps and invoices (training/ tutorials provided)
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Ability to be self-sufficient and independently complete jobs
• Must have SUV/ Truck
• Must be able to access the market by car in 20-30 minutes
• Any certifications are a plus
• Ability to complete a W9, contractor agreement, and provide a certificate of insurance
When You Join AvantStay Working as an Independent Contractor with Us…
• You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. We are growing fast, and there will be opportunity for more work.
Benefits & Perks…
• Contracted position $35-$50 an hour (depending on experience)
• Steady hours
If Interested Apply here.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.