Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for a Hotel Night Auditor responsible for balancing hotel charges and expenses for our 24-hour hotel operation. This is a seasonal, part time role. Employee housing available. This person will be responsible for the overnight operation and will need to perform all the duties setup in the Night Auditor’s checklist. They will need to answer phones promptly and courteously. They will need to give proper directions to guests on how to get to the resort during afterhours. The Night Auditor will need to assign and resolve any issues that may arise during the overnight shift and will need to communicate with Management as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred with Accounting background or Hospitality training
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette
- Must be able to work nights (11pm-7am), weekends and/or holidays
- Must have strong accounting and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
- Must be able to read write and speak English fluently
- Additional languages advantageous
- Must be able to push, stoop, stand, bend and lift items weighing 30 pounds
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Auditing and balancing of room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier reports, guest and house accounts, telephone revenue and online reservations
- Complete and transmit daily management/accounting reports and support documentation
- Transmittal of credit card batches
- You will act as hotel system/operation and emergency liaison during night hours and perform all guest service functions
- Some housekeeping duties will be required
- Cleaning of common areas to get ready for guests in the mornings before the shift ends
Pay $20/hour – $27/hour dependent on experience.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.