Home Operations Supervisor
North Lake Tahoe, CA
We love hospitality! With vacation rental popularity continuing to skyrocket, TurnKey recognized the need for better, smarter, more consistent hospitality and service. So, we’re redefining the vacation rental experience to enhance the lives of our homeowners, guests and valued team members every day. As part of our team, you’ll play an integral role in driving our service and technology innovations.
Join us in our journey as we work smart, grow fast, and win together!
The Home Operations Supervisor is personally responsible for all TKVR home services within their assigned portfolio of homes that have an average value of $25 Million Dollars. This person will manage all aspects of home care within their portfolio of homes and is ultimately responsible for the performance of those properties with the goal of maximizing (1) Guest Housekeeping and Property Reviews, (2) Owner NPS and (3) Percentage of guest issues per arrival. In addition, this person will also work with the homeowner success teams, listings teams, and onboarding teams, and all other aspects of services TKVR provides to both owners and guests for a world-class hospitality experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively anticipate and resolve potential homeowner/guest escalations through regularly scheduled inspection visits to your portfolio of properties.
- Resolve any maintenance related problems at your homes with high quality and efficiency.
- Manage regularly scheduled visits to your properties for all vendors.
- Onboard newly acquired properties and ensure they are successfully set up for both homeowner/guest satisfaction.
- Communicate directly with homeowners to solve any issues at their property in a professional and time efficient manner.
- QA/QC all listings and guest check-in instructions to ensure they reflect accurate information.
- Respond to ad-hoc guest or homeowner related issues and solve problems.
- Schedule and route bi-weekly home inspections to ensure quality of properties, considering reservation status, arrivals, and departures.
- Basic in-home maintenance (replace light bulbs, install and troubleshoot lock issues, troubleshoot WIFI, tighten loose handles/doorknobs etc.)
- Use a laptop and cell phone for email, SMS, case communication and case resolution.
- Ability to work independently in the field, sometimes with little supervision.
How the success of a Home Operations Supervisor is measured:
- Owner Net Promoter Score (NPS) https://www.netpromoter.com/know/
- Guest NPS
- Owner CSTAT (Customer Satisfaction)
- Housekeeping Ratings
- Guest Property Reviews
- % of Guest In-House report issues / completion of scheduled HCS visits
- Tech/App Compliance
- QA Scores
- Case handling and resolution
What You’ll Bring:
The Home Operations Supervisor will need to be able to respond to escalated calls quickly to support the company and our Guests. The ability to be prompt, courteous and customer service focused is pivotal for a Home Operations Supervisor. At times, the Home Operations Supervisor will be required to be on call, work weekends or overtime as needed.
- A customer centric mindset
- The ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to respond to escalated calls when needed
- Reliable transportation that will allow you to pick up supplies to stock our homes
Bonus Points: General maintenance skills is a plus!
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a company re-inventing the vacation rental service industry
- Work with a world-class team to develop industry-leading processes and solutions
- Company-sponsored monthly events, including monthly happy hours
- Competitive pay
- Employee stock options
- Generous PTO
- Discounted stays at Turnkey luxury properties
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Leadership and career development programs
- Opportunities to advance within the company
Who We Are:
TurnKey (TurnKeyVR.com) is the leading, technology-enabled vacation rental management company started by former HomeAway/VRBO and Hotwire executives. We are based in Austin, TX and manage over 5,000 properties in over 80 destinations and growing including Austin, Lake Tahoe, Breckenridge, Park City, Palm Springs, and Santa Barbara to name a few.
Our goal is to become the largest and most highly regarded firm nationally by offering homeowners advanced vacation rental management services, with higher revenues at a lower cost. We offer competitive salaries and bonuses as well as stock options in our high-growth technology company.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer
Not every traveler is the same. Not everyone wants the same travel experience. For this reason, it’s important for TurnKey to build a diverse and inclusive workforce, representative of our guests and homeowners. As an equal opportunity employer, TurnKey welcomes all employees and applicants, without regard to age, race, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, condition of pregnancy, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must exhibit:
- The ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl in both open and confined spaces
- The ability to stand for long periods of time over the course of an 8-10 hour shift
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces.
- The ability to use hands to handle, carry, lift, reach or feel.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 25/50/80 pounds regularly
- The ability to safely climb ladders while carrying up to 40 pounds
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to see and use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and have the ability to adjust focus.
- The ability to hear at different frequencies and respond quickly to sounds.
- The ability to work in extreme weather, including wind, rain, heat and cold
- The ability to drive a vehicle and be in that vehicle for the duration of the shift.
- The ability to be on call, at different hours of the night, and respond quickly to calls
- The ability to provide service to high-rise condominiums
- The ability to stock your vehicle with the essential items (tools, restocking amenities, and various supplies).
- The ability to be on call, at different hours of the night, and respond quickly to calls as needed, INCLUDING WEEKENDS.
- Schedule flexibility to ensure coverage during peak seasons, on weekends, holidays and after hour emergencies.