Truckee Family Eyecare Optometry is looking to add a bright and engaging person to our team. Successful candidate will have strong customer service skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to multitask. This position offers a unique mix of healthcare, fashion, sales, and office administration. Previous experience in a medical setting preferred, but we will happily train if the personality and motivation to learn is there! Ideally, this person will be making a commitment to join our team for hopefully many years to come!
We aim to set ourselves apart with outstanding customer service, empowerment through patient education, high quality frames and lenses, and unique services not often found in typical eye care settings.
• Establish and maintain patient relationships
• Answer phone calls, check voicemail/email, direct communication with patients
• Collect fees, bill vision insurance and daily reconciliation
• Assist patients in frame selection
• Assist in frame ordering and maintain optical
• Enter contact lens and lab orders accurately
• Pre-testing of patients
• Work closely as a TEAM with Optometrists, technicians and optical staff
Please reply to this posting with your resume and a cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time. Monday-Friday
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00+ per hour. Compensation based on experience.
You must sign in to apply for this position.