California Retail Management (CRM) operates Donner Gate Chevron.
As a Customer Service Representative of California Retail Management, employees are expected to provide excellent service to all customers. CSR’s are also expected to perform all required duties to run the store effectively, efficiently and safely while maintaining the high standards of cleanliness, presentation and professionalism.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exhibits the 14 Characteristics of a CRM Employee at all times.
- Provides outstanding service using the 4 step “Customer First” process ensuring every customer has an excellent experience.
- Participates in all incentive programs, sales initiatives and other promotions.
- Processes sales transactions quickly and accurately while meeting CRM’s high standards of service and professionalism.
- Performs daily station cleaning, stocking, merchandising and other required shift duties following proper procedures.
- Maintains job duties with a pleasant disposition.
- Follows proper procedures to immediately report any equipment not functioning properly to management.
- Performs all counts as directed by management including lottery, till counts, cigarette counts, etc. accurately and efficiently.
- Takes measures to preserve safety of self, co-workers and customers on property.
- Secures all funds in safe or register. Makes timely safe drops and maintains cash drawer below till limits.
- Follows safety guidelines in accordance with company policy, HAZMAT standards and OSHA requirements.
- Follows all state, federal and local laws in accordance with store operations such as sales of controlled substances.
- Handles propane, cleaning and other chemicals responsibly and safely
- Uses proper safety equipment whenever required such as propane, back braces and safety vests.
- Is responsible to perform other reasonable job duties as directed and assigned by management.
- Uses all checklists and inspections to perform all job duties effectively.
- Follows all policies and procedures as outlined in the employee hand book and operations manuals such as dress code policy, cash control procedures, cleaning procedures, cell phone policies, etc.
- Accurately records hours worked daily.
- Conducts one self in a professional manner. Communicates with management and co-workers in a positive and professional way.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Must be dependable and ethical
- Must be hard working and able to work unsupervised
- Reads/writes and communicates fluently in English
- Customer Focused
- Able to represent the company well at all times
- Follows direction
- Able to perform basic to mid-level mathematical functions
This position has no supervisory duties.
Time is spent in retail gasoline service station environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position maintains both full-time and part-time positions. Hours may vary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without equipment.
Overnight travel is not expected with this position.
Required Education and Experience:
Employees in this position will preferably have a GED or High School diploma.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.