The PlumpJack Busser will aim to assist the food server in the restaurant to ensure guest satisfaction during all aspects of the dining experience.
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely manner, deferring to the Food Server, when necessary, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To make the Food Server and Manager aware of all guest comments and complaints.
- To extend a courteous, friendly, and professional greeting to guests as they arrive, and to thank them as they depart.
- To ensure, as directed, with room set-up and breakdown, including setting and decorating tables; folding napkins; preparing condiments; filling salt, pepper, and sugar containers; and breaking down and storing tables and chairs.
- To keep all water glasses filled at all times (ice water and iced tea)
- To clear dishes as needed from tables in a timely manner.
- To prepare coffee, espressos, cappuccinos as directed.
- To clear tables from all debris with crummer.
- To support the bartenders in stocking, cleaning, and organizing the bar as directed.
- To reset tables throughout service efficiently.
- To satisfactorily perform all side duties as directed.
- To perform other tasks, including cross-training, as directed
- Strong sense of urgency with an ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong sense of customer service standards and expectations & safety awareness
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Maintain a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company appearance standards
- Punctual, with the ability to report at scheduled start time
- California Food Handler card
- Responsible Beverage Service certification