Mt. Lincoln Construction, Inc. is seeking an Apprentice Carpenter for immediate full time employment. Mt. Lincoln Construction is a high-end custom residential and commercial contractor performing new construction and remodels throughout the greater Truckee/Lake Tahoe, Reno, NV, and Sierra Foothill areas. Candidates should be professional, self-motivated, and personable individuals seeking upward mobility with an established company.
Come join a team based culture that supports “out of the box” thinking and a solution oriented approach toward unique projects and building environments. Want to ride a snowmobile to work? Come explore the opportunity of working with our crews in North America’s only snowbound village. We look forward to meeting you.
Skills & Qualifications:
– Minimum 1-year experience in residential carpentry.
– Ability to pass drug test and background check.
– Possess own tools and transportation.
– Ability to operate required equipment in a safe manner.
– 401k with up to 4% Safe Harbor Match.
Please submit résumés to email@example.com or contact C.J. Nugent at 530.582.8174.