• Financial reporting & analytics
• Trust accounting
• Team player; No job too big, no job too small attitude
• Ability to maintain composure in the face of stressful or challenging circumstances
• Attention to detail and ability to communicate accurately and concisely
• Highly proficient in Quickbooks
• 3+ years accounting/finance experience, or a minimum of BS in Professional Accounting
• Experience in hospitality, hotel mgt, HOA mgt, or construction preferred
• Experience using a Property Management Software system or work order tracking software system preferred
If you can work with minimal supervision, have excellent diagnostic and analytical skills, and excel in a fast paced, professional environment, this is the perfect opportunity to build a lucrative career in property management.
Compensation: starting at $50K/year. + paid time off, 401K, bonus potential, and other perks. Please submit resume and cover letter.
You must sign in to apply for this position.